Saturday, April 16, 2011

Salomon's Knot Stitch / Nudo de Salomón


These past days I have been obsessed with the Solomon's Knot stitch. I have watch various tutorials in Spanish and English and found it pretty easy to make but still when I started the scarf I was decreasing stitches without knowing how to fix it. I finally came across to the tutorial in Spanish by www.tejidoperu.com and learned where I was making the mistake. So then, for the 4th time I started again and this is how is going. 

I am having so much time with it. I still don't know how long I'll make it... in the meantime... I will continue to enjoy the ride. 

En los últimos días he estado obsesionada con el nudo de salomón.  He estado viendo videos tutoriales en youtube en inglés y español y lo encontré bastante fácil de hacer. El problema lo encontré cuando empezaba la bufanda, siempre terminaba disminuyendo puntos y no sabía cómo evitarlo. Todo hasta que vi el tutorial de www.tejidoperu.com. Ahora, por 4ta vez, comencé la bufanda y así voy. 

Estoy disfrutando bastante este tejido. No sé aún cuán larga la haré... pero mientras tanto... seguiré disfruntándolo.




No comments:

Post a Comment